Took the Skywalker Eaglewing 1500mm out for a maiden flight today. After reading a lot of terrible reviews about this plane i was somewhat worried but this thing glides amazingly in the video you can see with no motor running i could almost get it to stand still. The video is shaky because it is pretty windy this flight is just to test the center of gravity which i’ve set as 1/3 of the wing from the leading edge but i think that it needs more weight. When you first rev it the nose does dip until the air speed increase’s then she floats really well, watch the video and see the landing it won’t go down.
- Eaglewing hobbyking USA LINK, AUS LINK, INTERNATIONAL LINK $50
- 2215 Outrunner hobbyking INTERNATIONAL LINK $12.80
- 25-30 Amp ESC hobbyking INTERNATIONAL LINK $6
- 2200mAh 3S USA LINK, AUS LINK, INTERNATIONAL LINK $9
- 5.8Ghz 200mW TX powered by 500mA 3S INTERNATIONAL LINK $44
- FoxTech HoryzonHD FPV Camera with pan
- Cloverleaf Antenna for TX and Skew Planner for RX