This ASW28 is a pretty good glider, but does’nt like getting loaded up with gear.
This glider is very easy to control and can take a heap of weight but I did find that with all the gear on this glider it would stall very easy and it takes ages to recover from a stall so DONT stay close to the ground. I handle lots of gust wind which was a surprise, so I am planning on taking this glider to the beach to see how she handles with a heap of wind and no motor.
List of gear in this glider…
- Cyclops 1.5 OSD – GPS, Current Sensor
- 200mW 5.8ghz Video Transmitter
- 520 line Sony CCD Camera from hobbyking $30(super crap quality…thanks marty)
- 5.8ghz Receiver
- 640×480 Boscam FPV video Glasses
- 2x 500mA 3S Battery (for video transmitter and receiver)