I have written this script to spawn an object into the players hand in a multiplayer game I am making.
The game is using Photon and Unity 4.
Simple way to spawn an GameObject into a Players hand.
OK now the setup.
- Look at the Image on this post.
- Create an Empty Game Object and call it “Torch” and leave TAG UNTAGGED
- Create a CHILD of Torch and TAG it “Torch”
- Add your torch object to the CHILD
- On the Parent ADD Photon View (Add item > Misc >)
- Drag this script onto the PARENT
- Drag This script from inspector onto the Photon View OBSERVE
It has taken a few days to come up with this, so I hope you like it.